Interstate Process Service is compliant with all service of process laws and regulations as well as with our clients added requirements to stay completely compliant while maintaining your confidence in our service.
- I.P.S. is Insured and Bonded.
- I.P.S. understands the sensitivity and confidential nature of our clients' cases which is why
our staff secures all files and stores them away from the general public.
- I.P.S. conducts daily internal audits and we welcome third-party audits from our clients.
- I.P.S. tracks and records all daily mileage from our field agents.
- I.P.S.'s staff and field agents go through a thorough background check and completes our internal compliance training, field training, and are educated in state and federal law.
- I.P.S. utilizes advanced cloud technology that allows our clients to receive instantaneous
communication and confirmation regarding all service attempts.
All original files are maintained in a secure, cloud database. We are constantly improving and adapting our technology capabilities to better serve our clients as the process service industry evolves.
Our confidential and accurate document management system provides our clients an edge with instantaneous service alerts that includes photographs of all targeted addresses, detailed time-stamped field service reports, field agent's geo-tagged accountability report of the service, accessible from any computer or mobile device. Click here for a sample report.